5+- Acres / Delaware County Land / Building Site
5th St., Earlville, Iowa 52041
This vacant 5+- acre lot directly adjoins the Earlville city limits on the south and includes open land suitable for building, mature woods, and creek! City services; water, sewer, and electrical all located along property line. Whether you’re looking for a small recreational tract, camping area, or a potential building site with southern exposure, this property might just fit the bill. Tracts of land this size are difficult to find. Close proximity to four-lane Hwy. 20 midway between Dyersville and Manchester. Dubuque is 30 minutes east.
- 4.99 Taxable Acres adjoining the corporate city limits of Earlville, Iowa.
- The tract has been surveyed. Parcel 2013-108.
- Building site with a slight slope to the south.
- A creek runs diagonally through the parcel.
- Mature woods across the creek in the SW corner of the parcel.
- Approximately 3 acres open land with the balance woods & creek.
- Property taxes – $286/yr.
- Asking Price – $44,000 All offers submitted for seller consideration.
Link to see the aerial map – Burger_Aerial_Map_-_Earlville_-_Agri_Data.pdf
Link to second aerial map – Burger_Aerial_Map_2_Agri_Data_Earlville.pdf
Link to view the survey- Burger_Steve_Survey_-_4.99_acres.pdf
For more information, please contact the listing broker Gary Wegmann at 563-923-7107.
Wegmann Real Estate
Gary J. Wegmann / Broker
Tel. 563-923-7107 Cell 563-590-2425