13 West Margaret St., Earlville, Iowa
Very affordable living in this two bedroom/one bath home with a two car detached garage on a level 80 x 99 lot. Small town living at it’s best! Originally built in 1954, the home has solid oak floors in the living room and both bedrooms. Selling with all appliances including newer fridge, washer and dryer. Perfect spot for your grill on the 12×28 concrete patio between the house & garage. There is currently a handicap ramp to the east door on the dwelling. The home has been used lightly by the same single occupant since 1991, who has recently relocated to a retirement home. You will appreciate this clean, well built home which is ready for new owners. If you’re currently renting, here’s your chance to lock in today’s low mortgage rates. Your monthly payment could be less than your current rent!
This property is located only 10 minutes from Dyersville or Manchester and 30 minutes from Dubuque on four lane Highway 20. You’ll love the new Dollar General Store in town for all of your household needs as well as the convenience store directly across the street.
Investors or buyers looking for a smaller home with a two car detached garage, low overhead and quiet small town living with great neighbors, please call the listing broker Gary Wegmann at 563-923-7107 or 563-590-2425 to schedule your showing.
- Year of Construction – 1954
- SF Living Area Above Grade – 948
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath
- Full Unfinished Basement
- Vinyl Siding / Asphalt Shingled Roof
- Forced Air Heat / Central Air
- Two Car Detached Garage – 20 x 22
- Concrete Patio – 12 x 28
- Wood Deck – 8 x 12
- Appliances – Stove/Range, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer
- Lot Size – 80 x 99
- City Services – Water, Sewer & Garbage, Electricity
- Natural Gas – Black Hills Energy
- Utility Expense Provided Upon Request
- Assessor Parcel Number -550000108010
- Property Taxes – 1,128/ yr.
- Listed at $73,900
Wegmann Real Estate
“We Bring People & Places Together”
Gary Wegmann, Broker / Owner
Tel. 563-923-7107 Cell. 563-590-2425