- Date added: 04/26/19
- Bedrooms: 3
- Status: Sold
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Area: 1748 sq ft
- Year built: 1900
304 West William St.
Edgewood, Iowa 52042
Great return on this duplex located on a corner lot two blocks north of the high school in Edgewood. The downstairs apartment has two bedrooms and one bath and rents at $400/month. The one-bedroom / one-bath upstairs apartment rents at $350/month. The building has a solid rental history and both units are currently occupied. Large lot with room for a garage. New roof in 2016. The upstairs apartment has been recently refurbished. Separate furnaces and air conditioning units. This duplex could potentially be converted to a single-family residence if desired.
- Main floor apartment – 1,144 sf. 2 BR/1Bath – rents at $400/mo.
- Upstairs aparment – 676 sf, 1 BR/1 Bath – rents at $350/mo.
- Two-story wood frame / Vinyl Siding / Asphalt Shingled roof – roof new in 2016.
- The dwelling was originally built in 1900+- / completely renovated in 1985.
- The upstairs apartment was refurbished in 2017.
- Apartments have individual heating and cooling systems.
- Lot Size – 66×114. (corner lot)
- Property Tax – $936/yr.
- Listed Price – $59,900
Please contact the listing broker Gary Wegmann at 563-923-7107 with questions.
Wegmann Real Estate
“We Bring People and Places Together”