- Date added: 09/28/18
- Bedrooms: 3
- Status: Sold
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Floors: 2
- Area: 2856 sq ft
- Lot size: 2.56 acres
- Year built: 1998
- Subdivision/Neighborhood: Irish Acres / Adjacent to Dyersville Country Club
Log Home On 2.56 Acres
1750 12th Ave. NE, Dyersville, Iowa 52040
New on the market is this one owner, custom-built, authentic log home nestled in mature hardwood trees near Dyersville on 2.56 acres. Built and designed by the present owners, this beautiful home has had meticulous care & upkeep since new in 1998. With a total of 2,856 square feet of living area, the home features open concept living with grand vaulted ceilings in the primary living area and is perfect for entertaining guests. This quiet wooded setting is located on a paved private street and lies adjacent to the Dyersville Golf & Country Club.
Along with a large vaulted living room, open dining room & kitchen with hickory cabinetry, the master suite, laundry room, and 1.5 baths round out the main floor. An open staircase from the living room leads to the loft which includes a 13×14 open area, second bedroom, full bath, and large walk-in storage closet. The walkout lower level includes a family room, third bedroom, full bath and utility room. There are lots of windows in the home for plenty of bright natural lighting.
The 27’x30′ attached garage is equipped with two overhead doors & easily accommodates two vehicles along with plenty of room for a golf cart, UTV or lawn equipment. Enjoy the outdoors on the 6’x21’covered outside porch on the south while a large 10’x35′ open deck wraps around the home on the west. A double set of patio doors have direct access to the living & dining room from the west deck. The finished walkout lower level has patio door access which opens to the north.
In addition to the attached garage, a 20×24 detached wood frame garage was built just NW of the home in 2012.
Approximately 50 walnut trees originally planted some 40+- years ago cover portions of the 2.56-acre lot.
If you’re looking for spacious and comfortable living on a well-manicured 2.56-acre lot located in a quiet, friendly neighborhood within a couple of minutes of Dyersville, please call the listing broker Gary Wegmann at 563-923-7107 to schedule your private showing.
- Log Home Built New in 1998 By The Present Owners.
- Asphalt Shingled Roof.
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 2,856 Square Feet of Living Area.
- 1956 sf living area above grade / 900 sf finish in the walkout lower level.
- Stone Fireplace w/Gas Insert in Living Room.
- Patio Doors From Lower Level Family Room Lead to 10’x10′ Outside Patio.
- Double Set of Patio Doors From Living & Dining Room to West Deck.
- Furnace – Forced Air (2012) & Central Air
- Kitchen and Laundry Appliances Included.
- Garage – 2.5 car attached plus 20×24 detached storage building.
- Shared Well / Private Septic.
- Property Taxes – $3,784
- Listed at $325,000 Price Reduced to $315,000
- All offers submitted for seller consideration.
Please contact the listing broker Gary Wegmann at 563-923-7107 with questions, more detailed information or for your private showing.
Wegmann Real Estate
Gary J. Wegmann – Broker / Owner
Tel. 563-923-7107 / Cell. 563-590-2425
“We Bring People & Places Together”